Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Did I miss anything behind?

before I leave 2008...


what have I've acheive this year?
2008 had been nevertheless GREAT especially knowing Dino & getting to know the people around me better? Got to know some new friends & some of the old friends left. To me, life is sooo fair, its like you gain some thing & you loose something maybe not at the same time but sooner or later,right? So lets see what are the changes I got this year
My hair used to be short and thin --> Its kinda long and very thick now!
I used to look down on guys because I think they look down on girls --->Dino proved it all!
My studies are not doing well--->It kinda got better with Kat's help? Love you bimbo!
I used to hear those R&B songs? --->I think i listen to IndieRock songs influenced by Jonathan & Michael
I used to hate my father--> kinda love him more now!
Used to be very vulgar-->ANTI VULGAR NOW!
The changes I haven acheive...
Used to eat alot--> SAME?
HAHA
oh & i just got my itouch16gb and its soooo cool! anybody wants my old ipod, i can sell it to you! HAHA