Friday, January 16, 2009

Its not dead yet, just that i cant hold any commitments to update this blog regularly! Even if it is, I wont be able to post pictures.. oh, so sad. haha, neway, so far so good!!! school has been gr8 but its getting stressed up when we just started one week of lessons, homework is overflowing!


Oh yar..E456 multiplied and sigh.... i dont know whether to be happy or sad..

Mamoo, will you still remember your children and nanny?
3 of us are serperated from her):

Ok, so this used is my connect group. We look very sweet tgt right,but you know why we're crying?
Cause Im seperated from them): I'll nv get to sit with em in church anymore): I'll nv get to join in their prayer conference anymore. Remember our every friday promise ok? I miss you girls alot.

haha, one of the most unseperatable got seperated from me:(
im talking about the girl being pointed.
Sigh, stay strong k girl, i love you.


see, we went through so many things together. All the way till choosing prawns!!

BEEHWA!!

Haha, will nv forget the day we rollerblade NONSTOP!



In between the two models!! haha

Ok, make sure all you e456 &exxx study very very hard ok?
Last but not least, RISE UP TO DO GREATER THINGS FOR THE LORD!!
I'll miss you guys alot):

Bye...