Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wordpress?

Should i switch over to wordpress? It seems interesting over there. Livejournal? Nah... too mainstream. Blog @ facebook or friendster(ewww?). I dont wanna stay at blogger anymore.... no good reasons though.
Anyway, easter service was way too goood.
Drama was awesome! I need inspiration like how they have in my work!
The drama put up for the church is always way better than expected every year!!
Enjoyed myself though I lost my voice & felt sooo sick.

Friday
Went to children's church to serve! It was good experience although it was very coldddd.brrr
Seeing the children worship can really leave me speechless! They're like angels.


After serving!
wa... SOT leh

forever sho cuteeeeezx

while waiting to go in to the halll!

This is my boyfriend, dayan's brother,dayang girlfriend.
Pretty not you tell me, her waist very smallllllllll(jealous) and she's taller then me and can dance very well and very sweeeet and i love her. She is deon, haha

Saturday
Just pictures ok? Very lazy....


Hobos.



Dehong and Dayan
Pan puen& Ma-ker-ree-tah

PWNED

panpuen!!!

4d plus 4e girls

E456!



Xx