Saturday, March 7, 2009

hahahaha,im here for a proper post, HAPPY??
Monday-MONDAYS BLUES & ALWAYS SOOO MUNDANE(nothing to blog about)
Tuesday-Night Classes/DnT block
I LOVE NIGHT LESSONS!!! I think i can absorb things better in the night than in the morning. Maybe the Government should just change the system whereby students study at night since residents find it sooo disturbing of the students behaviour after school, right?

Anyway, after night lessons, a group of us went to the Dnt block to (you know what), to smoke.(ya,you know i wont right) Ok, we went to scare ourselves :O but of course there's nothing... before the plan of the guys almost suceeded, we ran away,HAHAHAHA
Wednesday-I extracted 4 of my teeth!!!!! Thursday-VCH/MAC
ok, im putting braces! Extracting was ....shiok? Sounds not right but im serious!!!
The aftermath was the crazy one! I cant sleep, talk, eat and whatever you can name! The pain subsided the next day but the other 8 teeth started to ache like crazy because of the seperators!!!!! I almost fainted after my 3 rounds because I didnt had anything eversince the extraction..& of course, i went home to rest 8)
Then at around 2, i went to look for my wonderful classmates for macdonalds which obviously aint for me..... they bought me fish porridge instead!
Katherine, can you see my holessss?

Whiskles, tunnel of love(HAHA), donnald

shortie
Then around late noon, we decided to meet the choir to catch a movie...
YA RIGHT, WE WENT TO VCH FOR REHEARSAL.



CHOIR! Our bus got stuck under a tree, sway anot....
Friday-Cell group meeting!
The prescence of God was overwheming, praise God!
Sat-Morning remedial.Mac.Service plus a trip toooo JOOKOON.


Sun-TUITION, finally got the understanding of vectors. phew
Seated side by side. Same phone same i touch. HEARING SAME SONG.
TOO MUCH COINCIDENCE OR PURE FATE!!!???
Totally caused me to stumble for the whole ride